Dad & Lynn gave the kids a fantastic DVD for their birthday. It’s video of marine life doing what marine life does to the music of Brent Holmes. The music is so catchy that it’s got Jill and I singing right along. And, now, I can’t get one of the songs out of my head. But, I only know some of the lyrics, so it’s rather annoying. In an attempt to get the lyrics out of my head, or to at least teach me the rest of the song, here are the lyrics:
When You Find a Manatee in Your Bathtub by Brent Holmes
- When you find a manatee in your bathtub, playing with your toys,
- making lots of noise and causing trouble;
- And, he’s washing his big flippers; and using all your soap;
- and filling up your tub with giant bubbles; Say...
- Please, Mr. Manatee, don’t tickle me,
- ‘cause I’m as ticklish as a kid can be.
- I won’t tickle you, if you don’t tickle.
- And, we can play together.
- Please, Mr. Manatee, while you're in my tub,
- we should sing a song that goes rub-a-dub-dub.
- Rub-a-dub-dub, a manatee is in my tub.
- And, life couldn’t be much better.
- Repeat with sea lion instead of manatee
- Reapeat with walrus instead of manatee